Disk and Loop Bracelet Blanks are a great for many crafts! Attach cover buttons (size 20 (1/2" - 12 mm), standard buttons, cabochons fused glass, flat backed beads, etc. An adhesive such as E-6000 works great.
Use your imagination, there are so many possibilities!
Measurements for the Disk and Loop Bracelets:
- Lengths - 7.2" or 8.25"
- Gluepads - 9 mm
- Number of Gluepad Disks - 11 (7.2") or 13 (8.25")
- Number of Loops - 12 (7.2") or 14 (8.25")
There are so many wonderful things you can do with these bracelets. Happy Crafting!
An I Like Big Buttons Christmas! Idea #7: 3 Ways To Make Unpaper Towels with KAM Snaps December 21 2015
Gift Idea #7: Unpaper towels make a great, attractive, and functional gift for your loved ones. We have 3 easy tutorials that show you how to make them. Standard Sewing Machine, Serger, or "No Sew" just pick your skill level and you can have these decorative and functional unpaper towels in your kitchen.
- 12 11"x11" Flannel squares
- 12 11"x11" Terry Cloth or Micro Fiber squares
- 72 KAM Snap Sets
- Rotary Cutter or Scissors
- Cutting Mat
- KAM Snap Pliers and Awl
- Choose your flannel, I went to Etsy, of course, and found almost too many choices :). I finally settled on Moda's Marmalade collection. See More
#ilikebigbuttons #kamsnaps #plasticsnaps #unpapertowels #christmasideas
An I Like Big Buttons Christmas! Idea #6: How to make a Sensory Ribbon Baby Tag Blanket with KAM Snaps & Pacifier Supplies December 16 2015
Gift Idea #6: Fun and functional, Sensory Ribbon Tag Blanket with BONUS accessories make a great gift for any sweet little person in your life. Use KAM Snaps or a KAM Pacifier Clip to make your blanket attachable or unthrowable :). Add KAM Snaps, MAM Pacifier Rings or Pacifier O-Rings to add a Pacifier holder to your tag blanket. I used them all :P to show you the different options.
- 2 12″x12″ Pieces of Fabric (1 Cotton and 1 Minky)
- 8x 5″ Piece of Ribbons (mix of Grosgrain and Satin)
- 7x 8" Piece of Ribbons (mix of Grosgrain and Satin)
- 1x 12" Piece of Ribbon
- 1 KAM Snap Set
- KAM Snap Pliers and Awl
- 1 KAM Pacifier Clip
- 1 MAM Pacifier Ring
- 1 Pacifier O-Ring
- Standard Sewing Machine
1. Cut the Fabric and Minky material to 12"x12" squares and cut your mix of ribbon 8 in 5" lengths, 7 in 8" lengths, and 1 in 12" length. See More
#ilikebigbuttons #kamsnaps #plasticsnaps #sootherblanket #christmasideas
Gift idea #5: Key Fob Hardware Wristlets are a great useful and personal gift to give. Key Fob Hardware is simple to use and produces amazing results. Just add your fabric, ribbon, webbing, or embroidery for an instant, elegant wristlet. Check it out!
Four fun and simple tutorials:
- Fabric and Cotton Webbing Wristlet
- Ribbon and Cotton Webbing Wristlet
- Making a Smart Phone Case with Wristlet using Key Fob Hardware, KAM Snaps and PDF Pattern
- Making a Embroidered Key Fob Hardware Wristlet
#ilikebigbuttons #keyfob #keyfobwristlets #christmasideas
An I Like Big Buttons Christmas! Idea #4: How To Make Fabric Cover Button Christmas Cards December 04 2015
Gift idea #4: These charming Christmas cards are adorable and easy to make using Fabric Cover Buttons. You could embellish these additionally by make the Cover Buttons actual earrings with our Earring Supplies: Earring Posts or Clip Ons and it could double as a gift and Christmas Card. Check it out!
- Flat Back Cover Buttons (I used Size 20, Size 24, and Size 30 Cover Buttons)
- Cover Button Assembly Tools
- Cover Button Templates
- Fabric Scraps
- E6000 Adhesive or Hot Glue
- Sharpie Permanent Marker
- Card Stock or Pre-Made Card
#ilikebigbuttons #tutorials #coverbuttons #christmas #christmascards