When Will My Order Ship?
Orders purchased before 3pm Pacific time are typically prepared for shipment the following business day in our 9am pickup. We cannot offer special handling for purchases that are not received by stated time cut offs.
*** If you buy a large quantity of items, we reserve the right to upgrade your shipment method, at no additional cost to you, and we may require a signature for delivery.
We ship via USPS and can only ship to valid USPS addresses. We use an address validation program to confirm your address before shipment. If your address is deemed "Invalid", we will reach out to you to have you confirm your physical address before processing your order. If we don't receive a response within 24 hours, we reserve the right to cancel and refund your order (seller choice).
APO, DPO, FPO and US Territories
For customers from APO, DPO, FPO, and other US Territory locations:
- Your purchase may be split and shipped in multiple packages.
- Customs forms are generated automatically.
- Your purchase will not be declared a gift; it is not.
- The purchase price will be declared on customs forms. Shipping fees are not included in the declared value. Declared values will not be reduced.
- Customs, Import, and VAT taxes or fees are beyond our control. Any taxes or fees assessed by your country, including fees associated with the collection of these taxes or fees, are the customer's responsibility. We will not grant refunds, neither in full, nor in part, for any taxes or fees collected by your country. If you abandon your package instead of paying assessed taxes or fees, no refund will be granted for your purchase.
- USPS First Class Mail and Priority Mail may not be trackable to your location.
- Delivery confirmation or tracking may not available to all APO, DPO, FPO, or US Territory locations.
- If your purchase is taking longer than you had hoped, please contact us. Some locations have widely varying delivery times due to customs and other circumstances beyond our control. Please be patient if your item seems to be taking too long.
- For lost or mis-shipped items, due to the recent shipping price increases, we reserve the right to refund your item or reship your item (seller choice).