Back to the top
How-To Videos Cover Buttons
How To Make A Cover Button? Video
How To Make Cover Button Earrings
Wire Back vs Flat Back Video
- Assembling fabric covered buttons is easy and fun but did you know there are two distinct kinds?
Wire Back or Shank Back, as they are sometimes called, are sew able and meant to be attached with a thread and needle to your sewing project.
Flat Back are glue able and meant to be attached to your craft project with glue to a flat surface or glue pad.
Cover Button Tips:
How To Assemble A Fabric Cover Button Tip #1
- Assembling fabric covered buttons is easy and fun but here is a handy trick to make it even simpler.
- This tip is great for saving your thumbs or when using slightly thicker fabric.
How To Convert Wire Back To Flat Back Tip #2
- Assembling fabric covered buttons is easy and fun but did you know you can convert Wire Back Cover Buttons to Flat Back Cover Buttons in 1 simple step?
- Watch the video above to see just how easy it is.
Other Cover Button Related How-To Videos
How To Make Fabric Cover Button Mini Clothespins
How To Make A Cover Button Paper Clip Bookmark
How To Make Fabric Cover Button Badge Reels