KAM Snap Felt Christmas Ornaments
- A couple Sheets of Colored Felt
- KAM Snap Caps and Sockets or Studs
- KAM Snap Pliers and Awl
- Standard Sewing Machine
- Trace the shapes that you want on your felt. I used large cookie cutters to give me the general shape. I folded the felt in half and cut out double of each shape.
- Here is how they turned out.
- Using a standard sewing machine I stitched around the doubled layer of felt with about a 1/8" seam allowance and then cleaned up the edges of the felt with my scissors.
- Then I added KAM Snap Caps and Sockets or Studs to the front of each ornament in playful colors and patterns.
- View of the back.
- Front view.
- Tada! FWIW, these ornaments have already been stolen off the tree and are being hauled around by one of my youngest :).