How To Make Fabric Cover Button Jumbo Paper Clip Bookmarks
How To Make Fabric Cover Button Jumbo Paper Clip Bookmarks:
- 1 Completed Flat Back Fabric Cover Button (Attach size 36 (7/8" - 23 mm), size 45 (1 1/8" - 28 mm), or size 60 (1 1/2" - 38 mm) flat back cover buttons.)
- 1 Jumbo Paper Clip
- E6000 or comparable adhesive
- Follow these instructions to make Flat Back Fabric Covered Buttons.
- Make sure the surfaces of the Cover Button back and Paper Clip gluepad are clean and free of oil.
- Apply E6000 to back of Cover Button.
- Press into place over the glue pad on the Paper clip at desired height and remove any extra Adhesive. The bigger the Cover Button the higher you will want to center the cover button.
- Let dry and enjoy.
You are done! Use these adorable Paper Clips to hold your place in your favorite book or cook book. Enjoy!