Making a Hanging Kitchen Towel with KAM Snaps
- 1 Tea or Kitchen Towel
- 4 KAM Snap Sets
- KAM Snap Pliers and Awl
- My towel is 12" wide so I decided to do 4 sets of KAM Snaps to make sure the towel doesn't sag. With a ruler and a marker, I marked 1/4" down x 1" in on each corner and then 3" over from each corner mark.
- Now install the KAM snaps at each point on one side, Caps face up and Sockets face down (wrong side of material).
- It will look like this when completed.
- I then folded the towel together to double check that my marks lined up.
- To make sure I installed the next set of KAM Snaps correctly, I visually overlapped the pre-snapped side onto the unfinished side to make sure I knew which way they would need to be installed.
- Install the KAM snaps at each mark, Caps face down and Studs face up (right side of material).
- Tada! Your Tea Towel complete.
- Hang and snap to your oven, refrigerator or dishwasher handle and enjoy! As a mom of many :), I can't not mention that if you have a little monkey who likes to climb handles in your kitchen, as a precaution, please lock your oven or dishwasher before installing this towel. It will make the door more easily open able. Happy Snapping!!!