♥♥♥ I Like Big Buttons! Be My Valentine Sale ♥♥♥ February 14 2018
How Many I Like Big Buttons! Products Can You Find? January 09 2018
How many I Like Big Buttons! products can you find in the picture below?
Above is a fun quiz, how many I Like Big Buttons! products can you spot? The answers are at the bottom of this post. Good Luck!!!
It has been a while since I have introduced myself. Hi! I am Gena, the CEO and MOM of I Like Big Buttons! :) ILikeBigButtons.com is a family run, small business located in beautiful Washington State. We have been serving our customers for almost 14 years now via the internet. Crazy!
So here I am selling a large variety of crafty items that I love with the help of my amazing children and husband. I am sure you will find as much joy in crafting with them as I am. It is a privilege to get to help support my family, teach my children to have a solid work ethic, and be a full-time mom all because of I Like Big Buttons! and your support.
Thank you, Gena (CEO of ILikeBigButtons.com)
#1 - Lobster Clasps - 3 sizes available in Silver or Antique Brass
#2 - KAM Plastic Snaps - Size 20 is available in 130+ colors (Also, available in 4 other sizes, color availability may vary)
#3 - Split Rings - Available in Silver, Antique Brass, and Gunmetal
#4 - Pendant Bezels - 2 sizes available in Silver and Antique Brass
#5 - Cover Buttons - 7 sizes available in Flat Back (Glueable) and Wire Back (Sewable)
To See Our Full Product Catalog visit here.
Storewide 2017 Black Friday Sale @ I Like Big Buttons! November 15 2017
BLACK FRIDAY is here early!!! Before we prepare to celebrate another amazing Thanksgiving with our family, I wanted to give all of you our Black Friday Deals so you can get started with some great Christmas crafts or for you pre-planners ;) some last minute projects.
Coupon Codes (Good through the end of the November 11/30/17 on our website):
BLKFRI5 for 5% off of orders over $25
BLKFRI7 for 7% off of orders over $50
BLKFRI10 for 10% off of orders over $100
BLKFRI15 for 15% off of orders over $200
***BONUS: Don't forget that US orders over $70 also get upgraded to free shipping!!!
Happy Thanksgiving from our family to yours!!! Have a great crafty holiday week!!!
I Like Big Buttons! and All Buttons big and small :)
I Like Big Buttons! – How To Make A Fabric Cover Button Pendant October 03 2017
Fabric Cover Button Pendants are simple to make and add a stylish twist to any outfit. My oldest and I made some simple Cover Button Pendants for her to share with her dearest friends. We integrated her school colors into the design. We are in love with how they turned out. Can't wait to hear how her friends react!!!
Assembling fabric Cover Buttons is fast and simple. In just seconds, you will have a button ready for your latest craft project.
See our pictorial below:
How to Make Fabric Cover Buttons:
Cover Buttons are easy to assemble:
- Cut your fabric scrap. You will want a circle that is about twice the diameter of your button blank.
- Put your fabric piece in the larger assembly tool piece (RIGHT SIDE DOWN). When you look into the tool you want to see the back of the fabric.
- Place the button front (the domed piece) on top of the fabric. Leave the fabric edges hanging out.
- Press the cover button edges down into the tool.
- Place the back cover button piece on top of your fabric and button front. If the cover button will be subject to repeated tugging from the back, you may want to add a little e6000 adhesive before attaching the back.
- Take the smaller piece of the assembly tool and with the open side down place it on the button back.
- Press down. You may hear a pop when the last bit of the button back slips into place. If you take the tool out and the button is not completely secured, just put it back in and press down again.
- When you take the small assembly tool piece off, the fabric edges will be secured underneath the button back.
- Remove the button from the larger assembly tool piece.
*The only addendum to the above instructions was that we cut out small 3/4" red felt hearts to sandwich between each piece of lace and fabric. You will want to do this before placing the fabric upside down on the tool. Once you press the button cap into place, you can flip our translucent tool over and make sure the heart is placed where you want it.
- Carefully apply E6000 to the inside edges of the Pendant Bezel.
- Press the assembled Fabric Cover Button into place.
- Let dry for the recommended time, add necklace or cord as we did, and enjoy.
To see other great Fabric Cover Button ideas, visit our DIY Project section here.
Brand New!!! Pendant Bezel Blanks by I Like Big Buttons! October 02 2017
Yay!!! We are so excited to finally have these. We have gotten a lot of question of the last few years about which size Cover Buttons fit in Pendant Bezel Trays. To answer those questions we went searching and decided to carry our own line of trays that fit our buttons perfectly. At this time, we have 23 mm (Size 36) and 38 mm (Size 60) Pendant Bezels in three finishes: Silver, Antique Brass, and Gunmetal.
7/8" (23 mm) Round Pendant Bezel Trays
Round Pendant Bezel are perfect for Size 36 cover buttons, tiles, stones, epoxy, photos, glass cabochons, and more.
- 7/8" (23 mm) diameter
- 2/32" (1.6 mm) depth of tray
Pendant Bezels are frequently combined with:
1 1/2" (38 mm) Round Pendant Bezel Trays
Round Pendant Bezel are perfect for Size 60 cover buttons, tiles, stones, epoxy, photos, glass cabochons, and more.
- 1 1/2" (38 mm) diameter
- 3/32" (2 mm) depth of tray
Pendant Bezels are frequently combined with:
There are so many wonderful things you can do with these Pendant Bezels. Happy Crafting!