Snicker Caramel Apple Salad by ILikeBigButtons.com October 14 2022
Happy National Dessert Day! What is your favorite dessert?
During the fall and apple picking season, Snicker Apple Salad is my go-to dessert. It never disappoints, and it is technically labeled a "Salad" so that means it's a little better for you, right!?! 😜
A great dessert salad that combines so many amazing flavors and textures!
- 6 regular size Snickers Candy Bars
- 4 medium apples (I use Granny Smiths or Pink Ladies. The tanginess is a good contrast to the sweetness of everything else.)
- 1 (5.1 oz.) package Vanilla Instant Pudding (dry, do not prepare)
- 1/2 cup milk (optional, half the time I skipped this part and just mixed the dry pudding into the cool whip)
- 1 (16 oz.) tub cool whip (thawed to room temperature)
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- Whisk vanilla pudding packet, 1/2 cup milk (optional) and cool whip together until well combined.
- Chop up apples and Snickers into bite size pieces.
- Stir chopped apples and Snickers into pudding mixture.
- Place in a large bowl and drizzle with caramel ice cream topping.
- Chill for at least 1 hour before serving. Or eat right away if you are impatient like me. :)