Making Cover Button Paper Clip Bookmarks @ ILikeBigButtons.com April 05 2021
How To Make Fabric Cover Button Jumbo Paper Clip Bookmarks:
- 1 Completed Flat Back Fabric Cover Button (Attach size 36 (7/8" - 23 mm), size 45 (1 1/8" - 28 mm), or size 60 (1 1/2" - 38 mm) flat back cover buttons.)
- 1 Jumbo Paper Clip
- E6000 or comparable adhesive
- Sand Paper
- Follow these instructions to make Flat Back Fabric Covered Buttons.
- Lightly scuff the top of the Paper Clip so the glue will adhere better (not essential but recommended).
- Lightly scuff the back of the Cover Button so the glue will adhere better (not essential but recommended).
- Clean both surfaces of dust.
- Apply E6000 to the back of the Cover Button.
- Press into place over the glue pad on the Paper clip at the desired height and remove any extra Adhesive. The bigger the Cover Button the higher you will want to center the cover button.
- Let dry and enjoy.
You are done! Use these adorable Paper Clips to hold your place in your favorite book or cookbook. Enjoy!