How to Make Fabric Cover Button Cuff Links May 31 2018
- 2 Completed Flat Back Fabric Cover Button (Choose your size, size depends on the statement you want to make)
- 1 set of Cuff Links
- E6000 or comparable adhesive
1. Follow these instructions to make Flat Back Fabric Covered Buttons.
2. Apply E6000 to back of Cover Button.
3. Center and press Cuff Link into place and remove any extra Adhesive.
4. Let dry and enjoy.
You are done! Wear these adorable Cuff Links to match or accent your favorite button-up outfit for an afternoon outing. Enjoy!