How To Remove a Plastic Snap (stud) with KAM Snap Removal Pliers March 19 2015
How to remove a plastic snap (stud side) with KAM Snap Removal Pliers.
- Broken or incorrectly installed plastic snaps
- KAM Snap Removal Pliers
1. With the die die installed, locate the broken snap.
2. Turn snap cap side up with stud facing down.
3. Place broken snap in pliers, stud face down. The stud will settle in the raised dome in die.
4. Apply firm pressure to the snap with the KAM Snap Removal Pliers. You will hear a pop when the snap has broken.
5. This is what the cap and stud will look like once they have been broken.
6. Tada! It is that easy!!!