How To Remove a Plastic Snap (socket) with KAM Snap Removal Pliers February 25 2015, 0 Comments
How to remove a plastic snap (socket side) with KAM Snap Removal Pliers.
- Broken or incorrectly installed plastic snaps
- KAM Snap Removal Pliers
1. With the socket die installed, locate the broken snap.
2. Turn snap cap side up with socket facing down.
3. Place broken snap in pliers, socket face down. The socket will settle over the raised dome in die.
4. Apply firm pressure to the snap with the KAM Snap Removal Pliers. You will hear a pop when the snap has broken.
5. This is what the cap and socket will look like once they have been broken.
6. Tada! It is that easy!!!