Fabric Cover Button Bobby Pins May 01 2014
How to Make Cover Button Bobby Pins:
- 1 Completed Flat Back Fabric Cover Button (Choose your size, Size 20 through Size 45 all work great, size depends on the statement you want to make)
- 1 Bobby Pin
- E6000 or comparable adhesive
1. Follow these instructions to make Flat Back Fabric Covered Buttons.
2. Apply E6000 to back of Cover Button.
3. Press Bobby Pin into place and remove any extra Adhesive. On smaller sized Cover buttons center the glue pad, as they increase in size adjust accordingly.
4. Let dry and enjoy.
You are done! Wear these adorable Bobby Pins to match or accent your favorite outfit or dress up your favorite t-shirt and jeans for an afternoon outing. Enjoy!