Making a “No Sew” Pajama Zipper Cover with KAM Snaps
Instructions (Here is the "No Sew" version):
- Collect your pajamas in need of a Zipper Cover.
- Add a Collect your pajamas in need of a Zipper Cover.KAM Snap to the Left and Right Side of pajama, they are spaced a little over 1" apart. I did one side with a Socket and one side with a Stud but upon reflection I would have done them both Studs.
- Cut the shape above in Fleece or some other non-fraying material. It is approximately 2" by 1" when folded in half.
- Put Fabric Tac to one side, fold in half and press firmly. Let dry.
- Add a KAM Snap on the left and right with the same spacing and you used on the pajama.
- Snap into place, tada! The "No Sew" version is so easy!