I Like Big Buttons! Family Favorite: Tater Tot Casserole November 19 2023
My favorite Go-To Dinner/Breakfast/Brunch dish, 🥔 Tater Tot Casserole 🥔.
- 30 ounces of Tater Tots (frozen)
- 16 ounces of Sour Cream
- 2 cans of Cream of Potato soup
- 1 cup of Shredded Cheese
- 16 ounces of Cubed Ham
- 1/2 cup of Bacon Bits
(Optional) Add during the last 5 minutes of baking:
- 1/2 cup to 1 cup of Shredded Cheese (Cook for 5 additional minutes to melt.)*
- Mix soup and sour cream together in large bowl.
- Add tater tots until well mixed then add cubed ham, bacon bits, and shredded cheese.
- Place in greased 9x13 casserole dish and smooth out. Bake.
*Optional, sprinkle an additional 1/2 to 1 cup of shredded cheese on top in last 5 minutes of baking, if you like extra cheese. We do :).
Cook Time: Cook at 375 F until bubbly (about 40-50 minutes)