How to Make a Cover Button Ponytail Holder
How to Make a Cover Button Ponytail Holder:
- 2 Completed Wire Back Fabric Cover Buttons (Size 36 for toddlers, Size 45 for all ages)
- 2 Elastic/Plain Ponytail Bands
- Follow these instructions to make Wire Back Fabric Covered Buttons.
- Pinch the Elastic Band to a point and tread it through the small loop (Shank) in the back of the Cover Button.
- Create a knot by pulling the backside of the elastic band over and through the front elastic loop that is tucked through the Shank.
- Tug the elastic band until it tightens.
- Do the same with the other Cover Button. There are a number of ways to do this. In the pictures above, I used 2 elastic bands. Depending on the thickness of your hair, you may be able to use just one band.
- If you are using 2 elastic bands, you will need to knot them together as pictured above.
- Wrap the band around the opposite Cover Button and pull the 2 Cover Buttons away from each other. This will tighten the knot.
You are done! Use it in your hair as you normally would use an elastic band or use invisible rubber bands to accent your hairdo. Enjoy!