Making a Sewable Pajama Zipper Cover with KAM Snaps
- 1 KAM Snap Sets
- KAM Snap Pliers and Awl
- Fabric Scraps
- Fabric Tac
- A Pair of Fleece Pajamas
Instructions (Here is the Sewable version):
- Collect your pajamas in need of a Zipper Cover.
- Cut the shape above in 2 pieces of material, I had some scraps of Minky that were a nice color match to the pajamas. Put right sides together and sew a 1/4" seam allowance from one long side, round the tip carefully lifting and turning the foot ever couple stitches, and to the end of the second long side making a "U" shape. Leave the narrow end open. Then turn the Tab piece right side out. It is approximately 2 1/2" by 1" when finished.
- Add a KAM Snap in the end of the Tab.
- Pin the Tab in place on the left side of the pajama.
- Zig-Zag stitch the Tab in place back and forth until it is secure.
- Lay the Tab over and find the placement for the other half of the KAM Snap and install it.
- Snap into place, tada! I hope this helps out other mamas with busy babes :).