How To Make Fabric Cover Button Cufflinks
How to Make Cover Button Cufflinks:
- 2 Completed Flat Back Fabric Cover Button (Choose your size, size depends on the statement you want to make)
- 1 set of Cufflinks
- E6000 or comparable adhesive
- Follow these instructions to make Flat Back Fabric Covered Buttons.
- Apply E6000 to back of Cover Button.
- Center and press Cufflink into place and remove any extra Adhesive.
- Let dry and enjoy.
You are done! Wear these adorable Cufflinks to match or accent your favorite button up outfit for an afternoon outing. Enjoy!