How To Make Fabric Cover Button Badge Reels
How to Make Cover Button Badge Reels:
- 1 Completed Flat Back Fabric Cover Button (Size 45 sits on top of Badge Reel, Size 60 rest over Badge Reel)
- 1 Badge Reel
- E6000 or comparable adhesive
- Sand Paper
- Follow these instructions to make Flat Back Fabric Covered Buttons.
- Lightly scuff the top of the Badge Reel so glue will adhere better (not essential but recommended).
- Lightly scuff the back of the Cover Button so glue will adhere better (not essential but recommended).
- Clean both surfaces of dust.
- Apply E6000 to back of Cover Button.
- Press into place over the face of the Badge Reel and remove any extra Adhesive.
- Let dry and enjoy.
You are done! Use these adorable Badge Reels to hold your ID for work, school, or play. Enjoy!