Removing a Plastic Snap (stud) with KAM Snap Removal Pliers
- Broken or incorrectly installed plastic snaps
- KAM Snap Removal Pliers
- With the stud die installed, locate the broken snap.
- Turn snap cap side up with stud facing down.
- Place broken snap in pliers, stud face down. The stud will settle in the raised dome in die.
- Apply firm pressure to the snap with the KAM Snap Removal Pliers. You will hear a pop when the snap has broken.
- This is what the cap and stud will look like once they have been broken.
- Tada! It is that easy!!!