Removing a Plastic Snap (socket) with KAM Snap Removal Pliers
- Broken or incorrectly installed plastic snaps
- KAM Snap Removal Pliers
- With the socket die installed, locate the broken snap.
- Turn snap cap side up with socket facing down.
- Place broken snap in pliers, socket face down. The socket will settle over the raised dome in die.
- Apply firm pressure to the snap with the KAM Snap Removal Pliers. You will hear a pop when the snap has broken.
- This is what the cap and socket will look like once they have been broken.
- Tada! It is that easy!!!