Fabric Cover Button Bracelet Tutorial
- 11 to 13 Completed Size 20 Flat Back Fabric Cover Buttons
- 1 Disk and Loop Bracelet (We have two sizes available 7.2" or 8.25")
- 11 to 13 1/2" x 1/2" Felt squares E6000 or comparable adhesive
- Follow these instructions to make Flat Back Fabric Covered Buttons.
- Lightly scuff the tops of the gluepads so the glue will adhere better (not essential but recommended).
- Lightly scuff the back of the Cover Button so the glue will adhere better (not essential but recommended).
- Clean both surfaces of dust.
- Apply E6000 to back of Cover Button.
- Press Felt square into E6000 firmly. This is to fill the gap between the back and the surface of the disk (gluepad).
- Apply another dab of E6000 to the Felt square.
- Press the Size 20 Cover Button firmly onto the disk (gluepad) and center it.
- Repeat 10 more times.
- Let dry and enjoy!
You are done! Make this bracelet to accent your favorite outfit or to make a statement. Enjoy!
To see our other great Cover Button Tutorials here.