How To Make Fabric Cover Button Earrings
How to Make Cover Button Earrings:
- 2 Completed Flat Back Fabric Cover Button (Choose your size, Size 20 through Size 60 all work great, size depends on the statement you want to make)
- 1 set of Earring Post & Backs
- E6000 or comparable adhesive
- Follow these instructions to make Flat Back Fabric Covered Buttons.
- Apply E6000 to the back of the Cover Button.
- Press Earring Post into place and remove any extra Adhesive. On smaller sized Cover buttons center the post, as they increase in size adjust the post towards the top.
- Let dry, add Earring Backing/Nut, and enjoy.
You are done! Wear these adorable Earrings to match or accent your favorite outfit or dress up your favorite t-shirt and jeans for an afternoon outing. Enjoy!