Making Fabric Cover Button Bobby Pins @ ILikeBigButtons.com February 19 2021
How to Make Cover Button Bobby Pins:
- 1 Completed Flat Back Fabric Cover Button (Choose your size, Size 20 through Size 45 all work great, size depends on the statement you want to make)
- 1 Bobby Pin
- E6000 or comparable adhesive
- Follow these instructions to make Flat Back Fabric Covered Buttons.
- Apply E6000 to back of Cover Button.
- Press Bobby Pin into place and remove any extra Adhesive. On smaller sized Cover buttons center the glue pad, as they increase in size adjust accordingly.
- Let dry and enjoy.
You are done! Wear these adorable Bobby Pins to match or accent your favorite outfit or dress up your favorite t-shirt and jeans for an afternoon outing. Enjoy!