Fabric Cover Button Snap Barrettes April 22 2014, 0 Comments
How to Make Cover Button Snap Barrettes:
- 2 Completed Flat Back Fabric Cover Button (Choose your size, Size 20 through Size 36 all work great, size depends on the statement you want to make)
- 2 Snap Barrettes
- E6000 or comparable adhesive
1. Follow these instructions to make Flat Back Fabric Covered Buttons.
2. Apply E6000 to back of Cover Button.
3. Press Snap Barrette into place and remove any extra Adhesive. On smaller sized Cover buttons center on the glue pad, as they increase in size adjust glue pad accordingly.
4. Let dry and enjoy.
You are done! Wear these adorable Snap Barrettes to match or accent your favorite outfit or dress up your favorite t-shirt and jeans for an afternoon outing. Enjoy!