Fabric Cover Button Cufflinks April 09 2014
How to Make Cover Button Cufflinks:
- 2 Completed Flat Back Fabric Cover Button (Choose your size, size depends on the statement you want to make)
- 1 set of Cufflinks
- E6000 or comparable adhesive
1. Follow these instructions to make Flat Back Fabric Covered Buttons.
2. Apply E6000 to back of Cover Button.
3. Center and press Cufflink into place and remove any extra Adhesive.
4. Let dry and enjoy.
You are done! Wear these adorable Cufflinks to match or accent your favorite button up outfit for an afternoon outing. Enjoy!