Fabric Cover Button Earrings April 03 2014
How to Make Cover Button Earrings:
- 2 Completed Flat Back Fabric Cover Button (Choose your size, Size 20 through Size 60 all work great, size depends on the statement you want to make)
- 1 set of Earring Post & Backs
- E6000 or comparable adhesive
1. Follow these instructions to make Flat Back Fabric Covered Buttons.
2. Apply E6000 to back of Cover Button.
3. Press Earring Post into place and remove any extra Adhesive. On smaller sized Cover buttons center the post, as they increase in size adjust post towards top.
4. Let dry, add Earring Backing/Nut, and enjoy.
You are done! Wear these adorable Earrings to match or accent your favorite outfit or dress up your favorite t-shirt and jeans for an afternoon outing. Enjoy!