I Like Big Buttons! 🧵✂️ DIY Kit Sale 🧵✂️ December 01 2020
I Like Big Buttons! 🧵✂️ DIY Kit Sale 🧵✂️
DIY Kits are 10% OFF | No Coupon Necessary
We have had a lot of requests for DIY Starter Kits over the years for our most popular supplies. We have compiled our customers' favorite craft findings and supplies into these great Starter Kits that make perfect gifts or gift DIY kits for this time of year.
Time to stock up!
Good Through December 31, 2020.
What are you feeling Thankful, Grateful, and Blessed about today? November 23 2020
Merry Christmas! Professional KAM Plastic Snap Press GIVEAWAY! @ ILikeBigButtons.com December 08 2019
Only 17 More Days Until Christmas!!! How did that happen?!? We are sponsoring a Coral Pink DK-93 Professional Snap Press Giveaway!!! What better way to celebrate the gift-giving season!!! You will receive one of our custom Coral Pink DK-93 Press (as pictured) with a set of Size 20 Dies (will have all the parts to function, no additional expense will be required).
Giveaway good until Monday 12/16/19
See how to ENTER TO WIN below (Giveaway Rules*):
1. LIKE & SHARE this I Like Big Buttons! Facebook Giveaway Post publicly.
2. COMMENT on this I Like Big Buttons! Facebook Giveaway Post and share with us your favorite Christmas treat. - Our favorite here at I Like Big Buttons! is a toss-up between Muddy Buddy and Hot Cocoa with Candy Canes and LOTS of Whipped Cream. :)
3. Make sure you are a MEMBER of our I Like Big Buttons! Fan Group and LIKE the Professional Press Giveaway Post in the Fan Group (Post will be pinned in Announcements).
*If your name is drawn as the winner, we will check to make sure you have completed all the requirements above. One (1) Random winner will be drawn.
If you can’t wait and want our Coral Pink or Emerald Press, they are already on SALE our website no coupon needed.
***BONUS, Check out our Christmas Sale and get 10%-30% off your I Like Big Buttons! order (See Sales Details) @ I Like Big Buttons!
🎄 Shop Now!!! 🎄 Storewide 🎄 Christmas Sale @ ILikeBigButtons.com December 05 2019
🎄 Shop Now! We have extended our Storewide Sale through the 🎉 New Year 🎉 in a HUGE 🎄 🎄 🎄 Christmas Sale!
Coupon Codes (Good through the New Year on our website):
CHRISTMAS10 for 10% off orders $25+
CHRISTMAS15 for 15% off orders $125+
CHRISTMAS20 for 20% off orders $350+
CHRISTMAS30 for 30% off orders $1000+
***BONUS: Don't forget that US orders $99+ also get upgraded to free shipping!!!
We hope you have a wonderful December and a very Merry Christmas!!!
I Like Big Buttons! and All Buttons big and small :)
|Key Fob Hardware:|
|And Much More...|
Christmas Crafting 2 In My Kitchen @ ILikeBigButtons.com December 20 2018
#3 Foolproof Fudge
Super quick and tastes amazing with almost no effort - my two favorite baking requirements! 😀
I make multiple batches of this recipe. This year I made Mint Chocolate Fudge and Milk Chocolate Fudge.
See Recipe here: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/201184308339934148/
Christmas Crafting In My Kitchen @ ILikeBigButtons.com December 18 2018
This week I am spending time crafting in my kitchen. 😊 One of my kiddos favorite tradition is a few days before Christmas we visit all our neighbors with treats and wish them "Happy Jesus' Birthday!"
We spend upwards of 20-30 minutes at each house. 😂 Our cookie run often takes a few evenings to complete. Not the swiftest, but a wonderful time where we get to really talk with our neighbors and enjoy them in more than passing.
This year I thought I would share my favorite easy, but tasty Christmas treats.
#1 Peanut Butter Fudge
See Recipe here: https://pinterest.com/pin/201184308339934112/
- ½ cup chopped nuts (pecan or walnuts)
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup butter
- 6oz chocolate chips (semi or milk chocolate)
- Place ½ cup of chopped nuts in bottom of tin foil lined cookie sheet. Cook ¾ cup of brown sugar (packed) and ½ cup butter to 270 degrees about 7 minutes, stirring constantly. Pour over nuts and smooth out.
- Sprinkle over toffee 6 oz of chocolate chips (or not).
- Cover at once with tin foil and wait for 2 minutes or until chips are soft. Then spread the chocolate out with a spatula.
- Let Cool. Break into pieces (turn over on wax paper and strike with a heavy spoon or break with hands)
Keep refrigerated. (May freeze)